YOU CAN BE SURE - YOUR DATA is SAFE
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AND SAFETY IS OUR GOAL!
The administrator of personal data is
- Artur Pruszyński
- ul Gdańska 48d
- reda 84-240
- NIP 5831687597
Purposes and bases of treatment
We inform you that your personal data is processed by us in the case of:
- requests And questions, in order to submit suggestions to us. Legal basis: to take measures at the request of the person to whom the data belong, before the conclusion of the contract (article 6, paragraph 1). b GDPR)
- submission of the order by You, for the purpose of performance of the contract, implementation of service. Legal basis: irreplaceability for the execution of the contract, the implementation of the service (art. 6 p. 1). b GDPR).
In addition, in accordance with the legislation, personal data will be processed for tax and accounting purposes.
Storage of personal data
Your personal data is processed by us for as long as it is necessary for the performance of the contract, as well as after its completion, in order to:
- claims in connection with the performance of the contract
- performance of the duties provided by the legislation, including, in particular, tax
- prevent abuse and fraud
- statistical and archival.
after a period equal to the period of our responsibility for the service provided. Unless a special law provides otherwise, the Statute of limitations shall be ten years, and for claims for compensation and claims related to the conduct of economic activity — three years.
For the purposes of accountability, i.e., to prove compliance with the rules of personal data processing, personal data will be stored during which the Administrator is obliged to keep the data or documents containing them for documenting the requirements of the legislation and ensuring control of their execution through the state authorities.
Your personal data is transferred to the service providers that we use to implement the contract.
Subjects analyzing who work exclusively for our team: accounting services, couriers.
Administrators who do not act solely on command and set their own goals and ways Of using your personal customer data. They provide electronic and Bank payment services.
The rights of persons who are the data
According to GDPR, You have the following rights:
- Right to withdraw consent
- Right to object to data processing
- The right to delete data (“the right to be forgotten”)
- Right to limit data processing
- Right of access to data
- Right to rectification
- Right to transfer data
- The right to file a complaint with the Supervisory authority is the Chairman Of the center for Personal Data Protection.
Information on the requirement / voluntariness of data provision
The transfer of personal data by You is voluntary, with the proviso, however, that the absence of data in the case of a desire to conclude a contract, if its conclusion and, therefore, its implementation.
Sending to a Third country
We inform you that the data Administrator has no intention to transfer your personal information to a third state or international organization.